Beautifully moist blueberry banana loaf is one of the most delicious loaf and can be made with few ingredients. I got my hand on some blueberry recently and tried this cake and it turned out pretty awesome.
1. 3 banana (ripe one preferably)
2. 1.5 cup of APF
3. 2 eggs
4. Vanilla essence (1 teaspoon)
5. 1/2 cup blueberry
6. 1/2 cup sugar
7. 1/2 cup butter
8. Baking powder (1.5 teaspoon)
9. Salt- 3 pinches
1. Cream butter and sugar.
2. add mashed banana
3. add vanilla essence
4. add room temperature eggs, mix thoroughly.
5. In a separate bowl, mix flour (APF), baking powder, pinches. You can mix or sift all together.
6. Now, mix dry ingredients to wet mixture in small quantities.
7. Mix blueberry in APF and mix it.
On prepared pan: butter the non-stick pan and put some dry flour so that it can coat evenly.
Pour batter in it.
Preheat oven to 180 degree Celsius for 10 minutes.
Put batter in pan in oven for 55 minutes and loaf will be ready.
Let it cool, slice and enjoy!!