I was over with so much sweet stuff baking..thought to try my hands on breads..although i tried baking whole wheat bread but resukts are not coming as per expectation..so finally thought to mix all purpose flour in 1:1 ration with whole wheat..and as I was having dried tomatoes too so ended up in baking Focaccia.
Here goes the recipe:
1 cup of all purpose flour
1 cup of wholewheat flour
1.5 tsp. active dry yeast
1 tsp. sugar
2 tbsp. olive oil
1/2 tsp. salt
4 cloves of garlic, chopped
1/2 cup dried tomatoes
few sprigs of dried rosemary
Steps to follow:
1. Place the yeast and sugar in a bowl with half a cup of warm water.It will froth up in 15 minutes.
2. In a mixing bowl, place the flour mix, and in middle pour frothy yeast mix.
3. Knead until soft and elastic. Add more water if required.
4. Add Oil and salt to dough and again knead it. Knead until the dough is smooth and soft.
5. Leave the dough to prove in a warm place.
6. Once the dough is doubled in size , punch in get the all air comes outside and again knead it.
7.Shape as desired and leave to prove for another 25 minutes.
8. Spray some with water before you bake it in a 180 degree celcius oven for about 45 minutes or until done.
Let it cool before slicing!!